Be sure to support black business this holiday season. According to The New York Times, “a study by the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University found that between half a million and a million jobs could be created if higher-income black households spent $1 of every $10 at black owned stored and enterprises.” We have the power to boost our own community. Check out a few of the black shops below.
- She The Collection, shop here if you’re looking for edgy fashion and funky accessories.
- Carnivour Creates, shop here if you love crazy prints and pop culture phrases.
- Roots Collective, This shop is filled with products for people who love black culture.
- Cocoa Butter Mothers, this shop is filled with chakra inspired oils and butters to realign your mind, body and spirit.
- Essence Murjani Jewelry, this black owned business offers 14k gold filled hand stamped plated necklaces.
- Republic & Company, This shop offers Martin Themed sweatshirts for men and women.
- Cards for All People, this card game company offers cards like Black Card Revoked, Black Card Revoked, Girls Night Out and Nerd Card Revoked.
Be Sure to shop black all year round and submit your favorite back shop in the comments below.
4 thoughts on “Shop Black this Holiday Season ”
Little Pampu and CB, Inc.
Alana Ladson Art for art of people of color! etsy.com/shop/alanapaintseverythin
Thank you for these awesome suggestions. My favorite black owned businesses are Organically Yours, Nicke Street Boutique and R& B Specialty Printing
For unique watches and clocks with a sense of history unlike any other try Banneker http://bannekerwatches.com Celebrating the tradition and accomplishments of Benjamin Banneker