ReCreatingHerStory has been honored with the “One Lovely Blog Award” (OLBA) by the amazing natural hair blogger Jane A. Lorraine. Check out her amazing blog Honoring Our Hairitage . I am so honored to receive this award and this has inspired me to bring my readers more content, more often. I am especially appreciative to receive this award from a fellow blogger. Thanks again Jane!!
The purpose of this award is to show appreciation to small or new bloggers/blogs to help them reach more viewers.
The rules for the OLBA are simple:
- Thank and link the person(s) who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 Bloggers & comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Facts about me:
1. I just started a new job in corporate America. Note to readers: There is a life and job after college!
2. I am a huge T.V Junkie. I love watching my fav shows and I even become a little attached to the characters.
3. I love writing and listening to spoken word poetry. I do perform occasionally but I am always reluctant to do so.
3. I am a big fan of yoga although I haven’t taken a class in a while.
4. I have a major sweettooth. I crave sweets after every meal. I am really trying to get a handle on that.
5. I actually enjoy cooking even though I only know a few recipes by heart.
6. I love R&B soul music and artists from the 90’s. While in college I developed a newfound love of conscious Hip Hop
7. I sell Mary Kay products.
For the “One Lovely Blog Award” I Nominate
2. The Manifestation of Modern Day Queens
3 thoughts on “This is One Lovely Blog!”
Congratulations! It was my pleasure to send this award your way. Happy blogging!:-)
Thanks again!! This was a great encouragement
Thanks for the nomination! And what a lovely idea : )